Friday, May 9, 2014

Changes!

I've decided to change things up a little. I want to post more regularly and I wanted things to be different and fresh for me. I want to post about everyday life and things on my heart... just to remember this time in my life and the little things I might otherwise forget!

I chose the name "Consider the Sparrows" because of the verse in Matthew 10; 

29 Aren’t two sparrows sold for a penny?[a] Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father’s consent.[b] 30 But even the hairs of your head have all been counted. 31 So don’t be afraid therefore; you are worth more than many sparrows.


What a great reminder this is that God loves us. Even someone as insignificant as me. I want this to be at the heart of all I say and do. Nothing else matters - not letters, numbers, reading, writing. If I don't teach my child that she is important to God, I haven't taught her a thing worth knowing.

His eye is on the sparrow... And I know He watches me!

No comments: